TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Nadine Muller trading as The Muller Family Trust (ABN 28441328148) (hereafter “Nadine Muller”)
Customer means the party identified in the Schedule engaging the services of Nadine Muller programs, services, courses and similar synonyms are used interchangeably.
Services means the services referred to in the “Our Services” section, and as may be further identified or particularised in the Schedule.
Our Prices and Fees
- All prices quoted are in Australian Dollars.
- All prices quoted, are for the listed and mentioned services only and are subject to change in line with third party providers, the Australian dollar and other unforeseen circumstances.
- Customers may be required to enter into arrangement with third parties in order to allow for the services of Nadine Muller to be provided. Any such agreements are between the Customer and the respective third parties. Nadine Muller encourages Customers to review any terms and conditions prior to acceptance.
Payment of our Invoices
- To secure placement in a program, Nadine Muller requires payment in full, upfront.
- If the Customer does not wish to pay in full, upfront, then at the sole discretion of Nadine Muller the Customer must enter into a direct debit agreement with a third-party provider, which is to be introduced by Nadine Muller.
- In the event that direct debit agreement is entered into, a non-refundable deposit to be paid by the Customer to Nadine Muller is required.
- Throughout any program, Nadine Muller requires payment for the services to be provided prior to the Customer engaging in the next stage of the program.
- Failure to make the requisite payment will result in services being placed on hold and the Customer’s place in any program cancelled.
Refund Policy and Cancelation Policy
- Upon commencement of the services, which occurs upon the commencement of the provision of the services, Nadine Muller has a ‘no refund’ policy due to the individualised content of each program developed for Customers. This is subject to Australian Consumer Law. If there are any issues with the packages or service you have been provided, please contact Nadine Muller’s administrative team via email at: [email protected] We would like the opportunity to work with you in relation to your issues, whatever they may be.
- With the exceptions provided by Australian Consumer Law, a Customer may not cancel a program that they have purchased. Nadine Muller has a finite capacity in relation to the services that it can provide and requires payment in order to cover the opportunity cost associated with the cancellation.
- In the event of illness certified by a medical professional, or other justifiable reason for withdrawal from a program, services may be suspended by the Customer upon request, in writing to [email protected]. Such withdrawal is at the discretion of Nadine Muller. Should withdrawal be agreed, credit will be provided towards another program.
- Nadine Muller provides transformational mentoring, education and coaching in Neurolinguistics programming, Emotional Change Technique®️, Hypnosis and Life and Business Mentoring to Customers.
- Nadine Muller does not offer its products or services to people under the age of 18 years. The relevant time for determining a potential Customer’s age is at the time of paying the upfront fees required by these terms and conditions.
- The services provided by Nadine Muller are merely indicative and general in nature, the advice is not directive, nor does it amount to counselling, financial, nor legal advice. Any such advice should be sought from a qualified expert.
- The Customer agrees that Nadine Muller may, in the provision of the services, ask personal questions and make requests for the specific purpose of reminding the Customer of their own, previously provided, intentions. If discussing personal issues may result in a risk to the Customer, then the Customer must disclose this prior to engaging the services of Nadine Muller.
- The Customer warrants they are medically fit to undertake the personal development program offered by Nadine Muller.
- Nadine Muller acknowledges that any personal information discussed during the provision of the services shall be kept in confidence and shall not be disclosed unless compelled at law.
- Nadine Muller will take all reasonable steps to ensure that its employees and agents, and any subcontractors engaged for the purposes of this agreement, do not make public or disclose the Customer information and data which would reasonably be expected to be kept in confidence, unless legally compelled to do so.
- The Customer requests the services at his or her own risk. Nadine Muller will not be held liable for any losses or damages caused as a result of services purchased from Nadine Muller.
- The Customer agrees that any strategies implemented by Nadine Muller remain the intellectual property of Nadine Muller and may not be used outside the terms of this engagement, save for where expressly provided for.
- It is the responsibility of the Customer that all materials (including, but not limited to images, diagrams, data, as well as intellectual property in other media) supplied to Nadine Muller by the Customer will have the relevant copyrights, licences and permissions for use in the services of the Company.
- The Customer is also responsible for the accuracy of their instructions and directions to Nadine Muller. Nadine Muller will not accept responsibility/liability for infringements or inaccuracies caused by any wrongly supplied instructions or materials.
- Nadine Muller reserves the right to commission freelance support or outsource any task if it is felt it is in the best interests of the Customer, or having regard to the operational requirements of Nadine Muller. Any outsourced job remains the property/responsibility of Nadine Muller and such services are deemed to be carried out ‘indirectly’ by Nadine Muller.
- Nadine Muller makes no guarantee or warranties, either express or implied, outside of that required by Australian Consumer Law.
Customer Code of Conduct
- The Customer agrees to be bound by the Code of Conduct expressed in clause 26, failing compliance with, Nadine Muller may immediately terminate the agreement and cease to provide services without notice.
- The Customer must:
- Provide full Disclosure of all facts, matters and things relevant to this agreement;
- Be Patient;
- Communicate fully and respond to reasonable requests for information or directions from Nadine Muller; and
- Comply with all laws.
- In the event that Nadine Muller terminates the agreement with the Customer pursuant to this clause, no refund is to be provided.
- Nadine Muller takes your privacy seriously. Nadine Muller will protect your personal information regarding the use of personal information as required by Australian Privacy Laws Privacy Laws as well as European requirements for Customer’s based in that location. Nadine Muller will not use your personal information except for the purpose of engaging in and entering into and completing a transaction necessary to the provision of the services, and/or to comply with any reporting requirements (such as taxation returns or Government Directives). The Customer must ensure that before disclosing any personal information to Nadine Muller that the Customer is entitled to disclose that information as required by the Australian Privacy Laws . If the Customer becomes aware of any breach or alleged breach of the Privacy Laws concerning information disclosed by Nadine Muller to the Customer or any other party, or by the Customer to Nadine Muller, then the Customer must notify Nadine Muller immediately via the email to [email protected]. Likewise, Nadine Muller will notify the Customer, and if necessary, the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner if Nadine Muller becomes aware of any breach or any alleged breach of the Privacy Laws concerning information disclosed.
- Any transactions completed online with Nadine Muller are completed using SSL technology, which provides the high-level encryption for online transactions.
- In the event the Customer’s credit card information is taken by Nadine Muller for the purposes of making a credit card transaction to purchase a package the credit information is destroyed after the transaction is successfully made. This is an essential element of Nadine Muller’s engagement.
- Any online payment that is transacted via third party providers is subject to the terms and conditions imposed by those providers.
- Nadine Muller reserves all rights in relation to intellectual property created and used by it on its website, social media platforms and in any documentation. Nadine Muller has taken every measure to ensure that it has permission to use the intellectual property of others. Any misuse of copyrighted material by Customers or users of any website, social media platform or publication operated by Nadine Muller is strictly prohibited.
- Customers agree that Nadine Muller may photograph or otherwise record the delivery of the services connected to the program, including photographing or recording the Customer, which may identify the Customer. The Customer agrees that this material may be used in marketing material by Nadine Muller this also includes any testimonials provided by Customers.
- Terms and Conditions may be changed at any time without prior notice to its Customers. Notification will be sent to all Customers at the time of the Terms and Conditions alterations.
- Nadine Muller shall be under no liability if it should be unable to carry out any provision of this agreement for any reason beyond its control.
- The Customer is agreeing fully to Nadine Muller’s Terms and Conditions of Trade by electing to engage the services of Nadine Muller.
- Participating in recorded sessions as part of a program or group container is deemed to be providing consent to use pictures, video or audio recordings for future evergreen production of the course or program. The customer acknowledges that any reproduction thereof shall remain the property of Nadine Muller Coaching.
- When you purchase any product or service, enter into any of our free and paid memberships, book a discovery call or request access to a free product, you are giving permission to opt-into marketing communications with us.
- We may, from time to time, send you newsletters, invitations and updates about our services to which you can opt-out of at any time.
- As part of the services offered by Nadine Muller, the Customer agrees to sign an acknowledgement and waiver concerning the participation by the Customer in the programs and services offered by Nadine Muller.
- You acknowledge and consent that images may appear publicly as part of Nadine Muller Coaching’s website and/or other marketing materials.